Blockchain and Fortune 100. 52% of Fortune 100 – the biggest companies in the US, are building with Blockchain and Crypto. Check out Coinbase’s analysis of who’s doing the most…
Blockchain Adoption by Fortune 100: Revealing the 52% Engagement
It’s always interesting to read reports like this because they highlight some of the examples or companies that you may never hear about in terms of being advocates or exploring the use of decentralized technology.
There are some interesting statistics and graphs in here too…
This report is only 14 pages long, so it’s an easy read and includes:
- Breakdown of Web3 initiatives from Q1 2020 to Q2 2023
- Stats on the number of companies engaging with Web3
- Analysis on US Crypto regulations
- Comparison of Web3 vs. AI in terms of importance to enterprise (you might be surprised where this one goes)
- Analysis of Web3 initiatives by industry
- Deep dive on Financial services as a leading industry
- Category analysis of which use cases are most popular (e.g., infrastructure vs. payments vs. supply chain vs. marketing, etc.)
- NFT collections launched by companies (14 by Nike!)
- Heatmap of use cases by industry
- Fortune 100 Web3 investors by the number of deals
And much, much more…
Don’t let the bear market fool you; there is a lot of development, innovation, and investment activity happening all over the world. And the current US tumultuousness regarding regulation and crypto is certainly not constraining activity in the rest of the world.”
The Future of Enterprise Adoption: Calm Before the Storm?
Blockchain and crypto adoption among Fortune 100 companies is on the rise, with a staggering 52% of these top-tier organizations actively building with these transformative technologies. Where do you feel that enterprise adoption is going right now? Is it the calm before the storm, or are we starting to reach widespread adoption already?
Working across multiple aspects of Blockchain and Web3 technologies since 2016; He has helped large organizations and start-ups to harness the benefits of using decentralized technologies to create commercially viable businesses and digital transformations. He has experience in leading and scaling large ecosystem and delivery teams to bring Blockchain-enabled platforms into production.