PDCA for Startup Strategy. When I decided to launch my own personal business, I was of course not so expert in running personal business. I had to learn many things at the same time, but mainly I had to start learning and thinking how to approach my new potential customers.
- What will I do?
- For whom I will do it?
- How will I do it?
- which products should I offer (which market gap my business could fill, which needs I can satisfy with my service)
- My target customers
- How – and then why, I’m doing what I’m doing
- Finding the right products for my target customers
- Creating my brand for my retail shop, a brand in which people can identify themselves
- Improving every day the service I can provide to my customers (thus improving the value)
Check and measure
Is this the end?
My name is Eva, and after years dedicated to following clients in the Quality area (stuff for engineers), I gave up everything to dedicate myself body and soul to olive oil. In particular with EVO (Extra Virgin Olive oil). I have participated in numerous tasting events both for oil and wine, and I am becoming certified oil taster!
I opened my Oleoteca, and how could I call it??
The EVO of EVA, of course!