Implementation of TPM
Implementing this method requires the involvement of the entire organization, from management and engineers to machine operators. Within TPM, a variety of tools and methods are used, including:
- TPM inspections – regular inspections and maintenance of equipment to prevent breakdowns and extend their lifespan.
- 5S – a system of organizing and managing the workspace to streamline processes by eliminating waste and improving organization.
- Kaizen – an approach to continuous improvement that assumes every employee can contribute valuable suggestions and ideas for process improvement.
- SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Die) – a method for reducing machine changeover time, which translates into greater production flexibility and lower costs.
- OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) – a measure of equipment efficiency that helps identify areas for improvement.
I have many years of experience in the automotive industry. I am equipped with knowledge of KAIZEN culture and philosophy, as well as improvement tools based on real industrial conditions. I know how to identify and reduce waste in a company using lean management methods and tools. I am prepared to implement Lean Management tools and improvements that focus on improving the quality, efficiency, and productivity of processes.