What is MUDA and a a word about 5s and
The original sin
But what about 5S?
What 5S really is?
5S against Muda
What we can learn from 5S?
- Do not think at 5S as a simple and basic tools
- Use 5S as a built-in skill/routine to be taught and tracked in your employees’ Skill Matrix
- 5S is not a one-shot tool: perform the routine over and over again
- Empower your team to be independent and to define solutions for their workstation
- Link 5S to Muda analysis: it will create the best mix of operators’ engagement and sustainable performance in time
Andrea Manti is CBDO at Lean Community. He has over 15 years of experience in Lean Management. He is an expert in Lean and Quality Management and has held positions working as a Process Engineer, Customer Quality representative, Quality System Manager (IATF standard), and Continuous Improvement Senior Manager. During his career, Andrea has led the implementation of several Lean/6Sigma projects, TPM workshops, and TWI activities. He is also an expert in the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) program