Office or Administrative Jobs
- The Old Style worker: “I still prefer pen and paper” style
- The Hi-Tech worker: dealing with many devices in multitasking
- The Passive worker: trying to figure out how to match technology with papers
Value Stream in Office Jobs
- There was no trace of flow: operations between colleagues were completely unbalanced, with a massive amount of waiting time that was mainly recovered in overtime
- There were a lot of Muda: not details or minor activities, but hundred of labor hours of employees doing activities that were not adding any value to the informations managed.
- There was not even a small attempt to improve the current condition: everything was like that, and there was no other way of doing it
How to analyse Value in office?
Production Reports: a case study
Andrea Manti is CBDO at Lean Community. He has over 15 years of experience in Lean Management. He is an expert in Lean and Quality Management and has held positions working as a Process Engineer, Customer Quality representative, Quality System Manager (IATF standard), and Continuous Improvement Senior Manager. During his career, Andrea has led the implementation of several Lean/6Sigma projects, TPM workshops, and TWI activities. He is also an expert in the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) program